Wednesday, February 13, 2008

True Love


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 NIV

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16 KJV

"This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life." John 3:16 The Message

May you experience True Love! Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Great Minds think alike!!!!!!!!! hahahha We are in one accord.....and yours is so different .......... Our Father God loves to see the talent that He gifted us with put to good use..... have a great Valentine's day........... We are going to take it easy after my trip to Dr yesterday I am tired..........hahhah

hugsx0x0x0

Diane said...

My favorite verse~what other love letter do we need? This is the ultimate love, from our Father; and His Son who came to give us everlasting life!
Amen Chris!
Love ya~~~~

Lisa Crone said...

Hello! I just wanted to say I loved the picture of your work bench and your comments. I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME WAY, why do I have to make such a mess to make one piece of jewelry?? I need to be more accepting of that's the way I work. Thanks for sharing! Take Care!