Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sonoma on Saturday


My DH and I spent the day in Sonoma...how pretty and sunny and full of shoppers and cool artsy shops!


Sonoma has pretty fountains.


And another pretty fountain...

Here's the shop that carries my work! Woo hoo!!!


Look in the front window...My jewelry!! What a thrill!!! So of course I took a picture. So far no sales, but I was told that it's been rather slow all over. And to be patient. So the resin and stamps that I wanted to buy from Beaducation and Susan Lenart Kazmer will need to wait to join my collection.

DH found an old armoire at The Church Mouse, a thrift store on the Sonoma square. He's been hunting for an armoire for years...I had to say yes when he spotted this bargain. Now he has a place to put his clothes. Those plastic bins were rather tacky! He and his son and brother will muscle it into the truck tomorrow and muscle it back to our room.

I hope your Saturday was as laid back as ours! God bless you all.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Chris,
I just wanted to stop by to visit your blog and thank you for your kind comment on mine. I love Sonoma, although I have only been there once in my life. From what I could see of your jewelry, its beautiful! Blessings, Carol (www.ithrowlikeagirl.com)

kansasrose said...

What a gorgeous place this is! Sounds like you and your DH had a blessed day together just "being" in moments. The armoire sounds great too! :) Thanks for sharing...