Thursday, February 14, 2008

Granddaughter Bragging



Here's one of the world's way cutest granddaughters~~~Allessa! Isn't she super neato-burrito? 6 and 1/2 months old. Adorable. Completely.



She carefully inspected the outfits I bought her. They seemed adequate, but the jury's still out. Very discriminating dresser, my granddaughter.



She loves Winnie the Pooh. And she loves laying on her tummy (wait, is it "laying" or "lying"? All English majors please comment! Clear up this mystery. But don't comment on any other of my many grammatical errors, OK?).



She loves cookies. Yep, I think I must agree with her. Cookies are very very good.

So, all my blog-land friends, I am done bragging for now. Bless you for humoring me!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Aweeeeeeeee I want one!!! I am so looking forward to grandchildren but my son is still single and he is 38 ....... I keep pushing him but he dont push! ahahahhah but she is just tooooooooooo cute.. I would love to just kiss those cute little cheeks........... bet you are puffed up little grandmom..

have a great Valentine's Day evening...

Diane said...

She is a precious little doll! I don't blame you for bragging =)
xoxoxox

kansasrose said...

Ohhhhh I want a grandbaby too! I cannot wait for granny in the hood years! Your precious grand-dolly is adorable! You have every right to brag! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Penny said...

She is adorable, wow, you are lucky, I bet you can't keep away!!!
Penny

dlyn said...

Wow - she is absolutely adorable! Our older daughter and her husband are moving back closer to home so they will be staying with us at the end of the month. I will be doing lots of grammie-bragging in my blog too!

Carol said...

First things first, she is absolutely adorable! Love those rosy cheeks! Now, since you asked, the English major in me wants to let you know that in this case the correct work is lying. Lay is what you do to other things, like "I will lay my books on the table." Lie is what a person does to themselves, as in "She is lying on her belly." or "I can't wait to lie down in my bed." Does that make sense? I hope so. ~Carol www.ithrowlikeagirl.com

Mystic Indigo said...

Oh my what a little cherub! She is beautiful...I am glad you shared with us...she is too adorable! I am sorry about your D's husband...sending extra prayer there tonight, and your jewelry display is beautiful too...what a treat to see your favorite haunts..Shayne and I are book store lovers too....
Stacie