Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pretty Sunshine in California


Today was a BEE-AY-YOO-TEE-FULL day in northern California. Sunny, bright and cool. Not a lot of springtime pollen in the air for us allergy sufferers--perfect! Even though I was at work today, I appreciated the sunshine when I went to my car for my lunch-time nap. You read that right--I'm a napper! LOL!

Here's a pic of a pair of my favorite earrings. When I wear these I feel a bit exotic. A bit of a stretch, but fun once in a while.

May your Wednesday have been a day of blessedness, and if not, may God surround you with love, comfort, peace.

3 comments:

Denise said...

thanks for stopping by.... I am so ready to get this over with... and I love love the earrings.... The smaller pair ! I love the little little hoops... Then I scrolled down and saw the "Amazing Grace" How beautiful is that... Now the question? Is it for sale? I am a softie for green, most likely my favorite color.....

Glad your weather is nice... ours is getting there, but with the spring comes the storms and they have been pretty bad already..... bummer.... but I will not cross that bridge till we get there...

Have a great Thursday

Aunt Angie said...

Of course they are beautiful! Glad the weather was good. Today was much better for us. Yesterday---thunderstorms and tornado watches. Bad in some areas as you probably saw on the news.
(((HUG)))) best I can do from this distance!

kansasrose said...

These are lovely! They do have an exotic feel to them! You sound like you ready for spring too! Sunny days are such a joy this time of year. God Bless. :)