Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Meme---book!

I've been tagged for a meme on books.
Here are the rules:

1. The book must be over 123 pages.

2. Find page 123 in the book.

3. Find the first 5 sentences.

4. Post the next 3 sentences.

5. Tag other people.

OK, my book is the one I'm glued to right now: "Creation in Death" by Nora Roberts writing as J.D. Robb. Very creepy suspense future-novel.

"Or come to this address on this date and time to help serve at a party. Pick up some extra cash. Possibilities."

Well, that wasn't especially scintillating, but I did follow the rules!

I don't know many to tag, but I'm gonna tag the sweetest lady: Denise at Samaritan Woman. Can you come out and play? I hope so!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hey girl friend......... I have the perfect book and YES I am going to play..... I have to rest most of the day tomorrow so I will do it............. Watch for it........

love ya!!!!!!!!!!

kansasrose said...

Thanks for playing along! This is so much fun! I like Nora Roberts mysteries.