Friday, February 29, 2008

May We Have Power!


Um, the power I'm talking about is the electricity to our bathrooms! There's been no power to our two bathrooms since Sunday. My sweetie rigged a light with a power cord in the bathroom I always use, and he's been using a camping lantern in the other bathroom. So far he hasn't been able to find the problem...no, it's NOT the breaker. So this weekend is fix it time. I hope!

The earrings are from a long-ago Valentine's Day. I found these heart beads at a beadstore in Fairfield. The teeny silver Thai beads are some of my favorites. The homemade sterling earwires are fun to wear.

So remember I heart all you blog friends!!! May God be with you all this weekend and keep you safe and peaceful.

1 comment:

Aunt Angie said...

Okay. This is so fitting. On this day (29th) was Wanda's birthday. You chose these hearts to display. Amazing. This makes me want to cry. Not for sadness. But for missing her, yes, but for you and the joy God has given my heart in finding you. My heart. God touches my heart...through you. And He did so just now.
I love you Chris.