Thursday, February 28, 2008

Charm Necklace and Earrings for a Dear Lady


Here's today's project: a charm necklace and matching earrings! These are fun to make~~~ charms are little projects. Add the "little projects" together and you have a necklace! Or earrings.

This piece is for a dear lady at my church. She's a strong and loving mother, grandmother and recent widow. Her husband was a sweet man in his 50's who passed away unexpectedly last month. He was a soccer coach, hospital engineer and even helped us design our new kitchen. Now his wife is on her own. I pray for her and her children. And I'll send this little token of love in the mail tomorrow.

May all of you who've lost loved ones be comforted. And may all the rest of us appreciate the blessings we have! God be with you all.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Luk 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

I bet your treasures in the store house of the Father has had to move into a second building..... and you had better look out as your bosom is going to increase!!!!!! hahhahah don't you just love the word of God .. and the promises that are laced all within it's pages...... I love that one......... SHALL MAN GIVE UNTO YOUR BOSOM!!!!!! He will cause others to give back....! How fun is that!!!
Such a God……. He gets to keep the records straight……. We just shine with the light of Jesus…… When we do receive little nuggets back what a fun surprise is that!!!!!!!!!!........... Oops….. I feel a post coming on…….. That will preach sister……

Love your handiwork girlfriend….. !

Friday Hugs coming your way……;)

Diane said...

How kind and generous of a spirit you are~
This set is beautiful Chris! I look forward to seeing your pieces each day~

kansasrose said...

You are such a blessing...and such a caring and gentle soul. You live our Lord's Word. It is in giving that we recieve. I'm so happy I met you! Every time I visit here I'm uplifted. May Jesus bless and keep you dear Chris and your rewards be a thousand fold!