Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time for a break


I'm weary from new-computer-system-at-work woes, so I thought I'd show y'all (I just LOVE to type y'all! Even though I grew up in California, I think that "y'all" is really cool.)the watch that I made for my little sis. This watch took mucho hours and I'm not going to make another one! But it did turn out really cool and my sis wears it to church and such. And she loves me. Not because of the watch.

And I love y'all!!!! May God bless you and keep your near Him.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hey y'all!!!! Love that watch.... I would be a proud peacock to wear that............ Hope you have a great rest of the week........ I am soooooooo tired today.. no energy for anything...... maybe the shot...... I am hoping that tomorrow is better.... It is up and onward..............

good night y'all!!!!

Diane said...

Chris~~~That is absolutely beautiful. I have got to make ONE now. I am so glad you posted it, as I am really impressed. And, I KNOW how much work that piece took. Hours!
Your sister is very blessed to have you~and I bet she knows it. =)

Aunt Angie said...

How incredible! You are a treasure! I know she was thrilled to wear it! I am still enjoying my earrings. :)
I have MISSED you!

kansasrose said...

What an exquisite watch! What a loving sister you are! I would have liked to see her face when you gave it to her...My goodness you are so talented...and so generous of spirit. xo