Friday, February 15, 2008

Fried Brain Friday


It's been a tough week at work. We are getting more comfortable using the new digital mammo machine, but we'll be switching to a new scheduling program on Tuesday. And this program will impact every single soul in our clinic...it's more involved and, looking at it from the outside, seems to be a challenge.

Well, I'm happy to say that my God is bigger than this new program! My God will be with me on Tuesday when I return to an upside-down work! And I'm gonna rely on God to help me through this new challenge!

May God guide you all through your coming challenges. Until then, it's a three day-pay day-weekend for us!!! Yeeee Hawwww! Wooo hooooo!!!! Hubba Hubba!!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Chris~I'll be praying for you, my sister in Christ. But for now, rest upon His strength, and you will rise up with wings of eagles (on Tuesday)! I just know it in my heart~as you have confessed~so be it.
Love ya~diane

Denise said...

A brain is a terrible thing to waste........ You will get it ...... !!!!!!!!! I know you will.........


We have finished the Tee shirt contest and now is time to vote..... so hope over to my Samaritan Women and click on my Sew The Word and VOTE.......

kansasrose said...

I'll be lifting you up to our Lord Jesus! With HIM we are victorious! My youngest girl ( age 15) has the chicken pox..yikes! I'd better get some Aveno! sigh. :O Going on 52 and STILL taking care of kids with chicken pox. Have a blessed week...xo

Janice said...

Oh wow!! this pic is perfect for the post! :) Hang in there Chris. :)