Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Brace Face

New adventure begins today.
My bottom teeth had shifted a lot in the last few months, which is common, I'm told, for "older" adults.  ( yeah, thanks a bunch. )  So for the next year to 18 months I'll have braces and an extraction----yippee!  The biggest thing I can say is, "Thank you God that we have dental insurance."  Even with insurance it will lots of $$.  But better to do this now than to have a worse problem later. 
So today I will start to learn about dental wax, floss threaders and water piks.  :-) 
Life is never boring.  And believe me, I KNOW I'm blessed! 

Hope you are enjoying your blessings and gliding through any new adventures in your life.  You are a doll to stop by!

6 comments:

Beatnheart said...

now you’ll be even more pretty. I’ve always had crooked teeth. now they are a disaster. I’ve thought about braces but at 59??? I ask myself why didn’t I do it earlier. I remember thinking” 30 is too old for braces”...dang...my friend just got rid of hers. She always used a sort of little brush to go in between her teeth. `The Doctors Brushsticks...they are wonderful and addictive...love them...cheers and goodluck.

Diane said...

Funny girl you are! Blessed too =) I love you with or without braces, and I am sure that Rich does too!

Fanciful Expressions said...

You are not getting older. You're moving backward into your teens.

In the Light of the Moon said...

There is something about your smile..I'm not even taliking about the braces..its the happiness I feel when you smile so warmly!!Its great to see the brighter side of things..and you always do.Hugs to you sweet Sista,Cat

Anonymous said...

You are going to have an even more wonderful smile (but I don't envy you-I can't handle dentists at all!)

Diana said...

Good for you! I had braces as an adult and know all about it....it will be well worth it! Keep smiling!
Hugs
Diana