Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday Night


Had to go shopping tonight. Dislike shopping with a mad passion. But I found an outfit for my granddaughter, table decorations for "my" table at the Easter brunch at church, and the makings for lentil soup dinner on Good Friday. Now finally at my computer with my big old orange kitty Foster on my lap "helping" me. Does anyone else out there have a cat who helps (i.e. sits on your lap and gets in your way when you are typing)them?

This pendant is an old one from last year. Etched copper and turquoise---yum!

Holy Week is speeding by. May you and I slow down a bit to savor what He did for us. To appreciate what we've been given. Amen!

2 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I love your designs! The copper and turquoise look like they were made for each other. Beautiful! I hope you have a glorious Easter.

Tammy

Diane said...

I LOVE it Chris...okay, I intend on etching, and have reading how to do it. Sounds a little nasty. Was it hard to do for you?
God Bless you today my dear sister~