Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday!



Had a great Tuesday at work! Great patients and enough time to do their exams..what a blessing!
Here's a pic of the latest resin pendant I finished last week. Called "hope" and it contains a little mother-of-pearl bird fetish, turquoise, carnelian, copper and brass and stuff. I have 2 more to try to finish before the showing at the Arts Guild of Sonoma in June. I'll keep plugging away.

May your Wednesday be full of love and be sure to smile at yourself in the bathroom mirror~~God bless you all!

5 comments:

Aunt Angie said...

Hope. That is a perfect one.word.sermon.
As usual, your work---your talent amazes me. It is like a sculptor that "sees" something in a rock. You "see" something in everything you touch.
I love you girl!

Mississippi Songbird said...

oh, that is beautiful. Thank you for posting. I was blog sufing and found you.. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Denise said...

The dove....... peace ........ The Holy Spirit......Teacher,counselor..... I could go on and on...... your work does preach...... I agree with Angie.........

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

This is my favorite so far! Something about it just speaks to me. They are all wonderful. Keep it up!

Diane said...

Such a pretty piece Chris! I'm back....
xoxoxo