Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy and Busy

It was my birthday this week and I had the best day~

There was carrot cake and fruit salad to celebrate at my work---super YUM. And my daughter (!) drove 40 minutes from Sacramento to bring me a Subway sandwich and hang out a bit at my work. I introduced her to EVERYONE, including the radiologist of the day who graciously stopped and asked her questions about being a cop. It was such a great day....

So time to start another year~and I feel ready. Even though it's 103 degrees here today!

I hope it's cooler where you are and your week has been solidly good good good. God is good. All the time.

Bless you!

5 comments:

dlyn said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Glad it was a good time :)

Time to update the Front door/Back door meme that I started last month - not sure if you had done it for April, but you can still jump in if you like. Details on my blog - have a great day!

Diane said...

Happy Birthday my dear sweet Chris~
God surely knows the desires of your heart for this next next year. May His blessing overflow in your cup.

Denise said...

I missed your birthday??????? I missed your birthday?????? OH no....... Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear blogger friend, happy birthday to you!!!!!!! Now those singing lessons worked real well...........

Hugs

Shoecrazy Sue said...

It was such fun to celebrate with you! Your daughter is just as sweet as you!

Aunt Angie said...

Chris---I am SO SORRY I didn't know! WHere was I??? On the moon?
I wish I'd known. Happy belated Birthday. I love you dearly!