Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday in Spring

Busy Monday~~work kept me hopping. Did mammograms on two breast cancer survivors and other regular screening ladies. The day flew by!


Here's a pair of pendants that I made using the extra resin from one of my collage pendants. I bought a base metal locket at my local bead store. I pulled the two sides apart,sanded and roughed up the lockets so they looked "older", made little faith collages in each and poured in the resin. I love 'em!


Here's the backs---the roughed up locket pieces.

May your Tuesday be creatively blessed. Treasure each minute and remember that He loves you so very much. More than you can ever know!

2 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I love 'em, too!! They're beautiful and inspiring. You are so creative and wonderful! You're a beautiful soul. Love ya~

Sis said...

Do you sell your work? It's just beautiful...I'd sure be interested in checking out your earrings if you do...
Sis