Sunday, March 1, 2009

New stuff...for Spain

I got new shoes! The wedding in Spain will be rather fancy, and I don't own any fancy shoes. I know that many women have gobs of shoes, but I have weird big feet. Size 9 1/2 to 10 1/2 with a narrow heel. I HATE shoe shopping. But we found these shoes at Nordstroms in Texas...and they aren't too uncomfortable!! Wheeee!!
Here's my regular shoes. Dansko's all the way! But they wouldn't do for a fancy wedding. No way.

And today I BRA SHOPPED! I don't know about you, but I dislike bra shopping even more than shoe shopping. I'm not very big on top, so trying to find something um..."enhancing", but still comfortable is a pain. I went to Nordstroms and the fitter brought in about 25 bras! I'm not kidding. I found a comfortable pair and a pretty pair. My husband deserves to see a pretty bra once in a while. Poor guy, I'm such a plain jane granny underwear kinda gal! LOL!

Hope your week is blessed. Hope you have little things to be grateful for, like shoes and bras and other things. God is so good to me! And he loves you so much too.

8 comments:

Mary Newton Designs said...

I know just what you mean! I work in a hospital, too, and wear clogs. I have a wedding coming up, too, and I'm freaking about buying some shoes. I wear size 11 and am not looking forward to shopping!

Denise said...

Look at that new stuff!!!!! Sweet.. Love those shoes......... OMG girl you are going to look like the bomb! (I think that is the phrase that Randy Jackson uses on American Idol) ahahhah bet you never thought that you would be called the bomb!

Michelle said...

Really Mum, I am mortified that you just told the whole world about your underwear!! I guess some things will never get less embarrassing....=)

Fanciful Expressions said...

Great shoes. You are gonna look great.I don't like to shop for shoes either. I'm all about comfort and most dressy shoes are not that. Love my clogs in winter and sandals or flip flops in summer. My feet like freedom ;)

Denise said...

I just had to laugh at the comment by Michelle...... How funny...... We mothers do have a gift for embarrassing the kiddos! YOU go girl !

Bear Chick said...

I hate shoe shopping because I hate wearing them! If I could be barefoot 24/7, I'd be happy.

But if ya hafta wear 'em, those blue ones are really pretty! Have fun!

Diane said...

Granny underwear! OMGosh you are making me fall off the chair!
These shoes are way cool! I love 'em, and you will look really snazzy in them!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Ok, there something WRONG if you don't LOVE shopping for shoes, but I am totally with you on the bra thing-what a pain!! And just so you know, I just can't get that granny panty thing out of my head, I always pictured you in your leopard thong that you wear to work to show off your tattoo! Poor Michelle is going to need therapy now for certain!