Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Brain is Fried BUT I Finished This Bracelet!


I've been a creative frenzy since Tuesday. I've been stumped on a new gallery piece, something very different from my other pieces. Tuesday night I came up with this design while I was trying to sleep! I began cutting out the copper charms last night and spent all day today putting it all together. I'm really fried~:-) But so glad this is done!!!

The main stones are citrine, Peru chalcedony and ametrine. Then lots of little gemstones, glass beads, stamped copper sheet and copper wire.

This Saturday, March 21, please come by Studio 41 11-4 if you're anywhere in the Benicia area~~I'll be hanging out and talking about jewelry or the weather or life in general. And some other women artists will be there too! So please visit if you can!

Bless you all my friends~Peace fill you this lovely Thursday.

5 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I wish I could visit, but it's just too far away! :)
The bracelet turned out lovely, and was worth all the hard work.

Diane said...

Super work Chris! I love all the colors, and stones, and variety of textures in this piece. Wonderful!
xoxox

Shoecrazy Sue said...

BRAVO YOU CRAZY WOMAN!! It is a great piece and I am certain it will be snatched up and look stunning on some lucky gals wrist!!

Aunt Angie said...

Can I scream GORGEOUS!!!!????!!!!

Oh my stars the TIME it must have taken!

Girl---YOU outdid your self!

Melissa said...

Chris, I must have missed this one...it is gorgeous!! I love all the little stamped charms :)