Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Baby shower!



I'm going to a baby shower tomorrow and I've bought some useful things for the newborn-to-be. And I also made some earrings for mommy!

Tomorrow maybe my DH will finish the half wall to the kitchen!!! We started remodeling our kitchen 3 years ago. And it's mostly done. Mostly done~~LOL! Tomorrow my DH's brother will visit and help him with the wall. And I'm a happy camper!
May tomorrow be a productive day for you all. May you accomplish something that's been hanging around and pestering you.

2 comments:

Fanciful Expressions said...

Very pretty designs, Chris. I especially like the copper ones.
How thoughtful of you to think to bring the Mom something. With all the excitement of a new baby sometimes the new mom gets forgotten.
Have a lovely week-end.

Carolyn

Swati said...

Lucky mommy!! :-)))