Sunday, March 22, 2009

Super Cute Niece Visit


ISN'T SHE SOOOOO CUTE?????
My wonderful sister-in-law and my cutie patootie niece visited today~~~I had to share this picture because you HAVE to smile and thus start your week well.

My niece is almost one year old and is currently growing a molar and crawling everywhere commando-style and smiling and wrapping us around her little finger. She's a busy little girl. She had five adults reduced to gooing and making silly faces. What fun!

May your week be smooth. May your path be blessed by Him. In Jesus' holy name I pray!

3 comments:

Diane said...

She is so cute! Yes, you made me smile dear Chris. Thank you for praying for me! I need it~
xoxox

Fanciful Expressions said...

What a little doll! Her smile is infectious.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Deryn said...

Oh, my!