Saturday, October 25, 2008

Prehnite earrings


Stamped Silver and textured and antiqued copper earrings with prehnite drops~


Ahhhh early Saturday morning. No one is stirring yet. The dogs are in their kennels. The kitties are on their sleep pads in the garage. My DH is dreaming in our bed. I love this time! Too early on a Saturday to be expected to accomplish much. My time to do what I please...Thank you Father!!

Today we drive one hour to Sacramento to help our goddaughter pack and move. It will be a long day, but a satisfying one. Whenever I help someone move I thank God that I'm not the one moving! I'm so grateful to stay in my little home.

Whatever you are doing this day, may it be satisfying and full of inner calm. Bless you all!

5 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I LOVE these earrings! I just ordered that little heart stamp a few days ago from a seller on Etsy. Can't wait to get it!
Have fun helping with the move. (UGH)

Fanciful Expressions said...

Chris those earrings are great! The little heart stamp is so cute.
I'm glad it isn't me moving. I'm more than happy to be nesting here with my hubby. Although, when you're young it's fun and exciting,isn't it?

kansasrose said...

These are so cool...you use alot of heart images. Must be because you have such a sweet, kind heart yourself hon! Those silent mornings you speak of are indeed sweet...I can relate to that time of day too. Good for relecting on our Lord and his blessings. :)

Denise said...

MOVE is a 4 letter word! I have moved enough for you and me and all the bloggers put together! YUCK.... I am too old and too tired! I am back and I have MISSED YOU!!! Blogging has changed my life and I miss all of you!

Hugs girl !

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Hey Chris! I know you don't like being tagged, buuuut, You're it!
You can read about it at my blog and play along if you'd like. :)