Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Energy Pendant



Wednesday evening~~woo hoo! I have tomorrow off to do errands and maybe work a bit on my jewelry...and I should do some housework~yuk.

I just don't enjoy housework! And I don't enjoy wading through the stacks of junk mail we receive, or clearing the clutter that adds up each day. Or vacuuming the dog hair-cat hair-you name it! But the truth is that I'm so FORTUNATE to have a vacuum cleaner, dogs, clutter, cats, and a house. And if I can focus on that truth, I can tap into gratitude and have more joy....what an amazing life I could have!

Bless you all. And I'm sending you a big cyber-hug.

Oh! The pendant above was created on Saturday during my jewelry binge in my jammies. "Energy" is something I always could use more of...anyone relate? LOL!

4 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I can relate! I need a little bit more energy to get things done.
Especially housework, cause I hate it! :)
The pendant it gorgeous!

Fanciful Expressions said...

Chris, your energy pendant is amazing! I love it. I'm with you on the housework thing. Sometimes I wish I could just wave a magic wand and everything would be clean and sparkly! But, what would be the fun in that.

Hugs to you
Carolyn

kansasrose said...

You have such a positive, upbeat attitude on life! I love you for that. :) And this pendant is amazing. It really reflects YOUR GOOD energy Chris! xxxooo

jessememan said...

Wow, I love this pendant, Chris! I must do some resin soon :)
~Melissa