Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged~


Here's some earrings I made a couple weekends back during my "jewelry binge" in my jammies. Copper cut with my disc cutter (I heart my disk cutter!), hammered and hole-punched. Added some glass beads for dangles...fun!

OK, Tammy at Tammy's Treasure Chest tagged me, so I'm supposed to tell y'all 7 random not-so-well known facts about myself....here goes:

1. I have three brothers and one sister, all younger than me.

2. I LOVE blace licorice. So I stay away from it!

3. I belonged to the 4-H club when I was a kid. And I won a few blue and red ribbons for my baking and sewing~~woo hoo!

4. I can get weird when I'm reading a good book. I can't hear others speak and am totally in my "own world". You should have seen me reading the Twilight series last month....zombie gal! LOL!

5. The above does not apply to books of learning.

6. I weighed 175 in high school in the early 70's, when everyone was slender. I was called a "dog" and worse! I'm SO glad not to be in high school~LOL!

7. I wear size 10 to 10 and a half shoes. Big foot!

OK enough of random unimportant stuff...I sure do hope you all had the best Tuesday! And may the rest of the week be blessed and stress-free! God be with you!

5 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I zone out when I'm reading and I love licorice, too!
I also love these earrings. Gorgeous!
Isn't the disc cutter a wonderful tool?

Denise said...

I was in the 4-H club and won a ribbon for my sewing !!!!!! We are Twinkies........... Earrings are beautiful as usual and I get zoned out but not in a book....... I get zoned out when working at my PC on something graphic...........

Have a blessed Thursday !

Bear Chick said...

Oops! I just tagged you, forgot you'd already been tagged! My bad. Oh well, hopefully, new people will come see your blog from mine. LOL!

kansasrose said...

I found out more things I luv about ya! My youngest dd is reading that series! Looks kind of scarey? I won a ribbon at the 6th grade science fair. haha. I did a 3-d brain out of paper mache and a baloon called "The Human Brain" ...I was a very strange kid. I dig these earrings. Have a wonderful, safe journey to Spain! I've heard from anyone who has visited their it is so beautiful! You will have a fantastic time!!!! Take lots of pics to share, K? :)

Unknown said...

I love your jewelry. I've thought about the wire wrapping, but my hands just work better with a needle. :)