Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I've been tagged~
Here's some earrings I made a couple weekends back during my "jewelry binge" in my jammies. Copper cut with my disc cutter (I heart my disk cutter!), hammered and hole-punched. Added some glass beads for dangles...fun!
OK, Tammy at Tammy's Treasure Chest tagged me, so I'm supposed to tell y'all 7 random not-so-well known facts about myself....here goes:
1. I have three brothers and one sister, all younger than me.
2. I LOVE blace licorice. So I stay away from it!
3. I belonged to the 4-H club when I was a kid. And I won a few blue and red ribbons for my baking and sewing~~woo hoo!
4. I can get weird when I'm reading a good book. I can't hear others speak and am totally in my "own world". You should have seen me reading the Twilight series last month....zombie gal! LOL!
5. The above does not apply to books of learning.
6. I weighed 175 in high school in the early 70's, when everyone was slender. I was called a "dog" and worse! I'm SO glad not to be in high school~LOL!
7. I wear size 10 to 10 and a half shoes. Big foot!
OK enough of random unimportant stuff...I sure do hope you all had the best Tuesday! And may the rest of the week be blessed and stress-free! God be with you!