Friday, June 13, 2008

"Joy" Resin pendant


Joy!!! This pendant was created using little turquoise fetish beads that my DH and I found at a bead shop in Davis, CA. It's made with copper, brass, found objects, beads, and a little piece of paper that says "joy". It's all encased in resin and I love it and almost don't want to take it to the gallery to be sold~~~almost! But I can't hang onto everything!

May you have a weekend of "JOY" and laughter. May God protect and watch over you all. May you be a blessing to someone!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Oh........ The joy of it all...... it is beautiful... and you have a blessed weekend..........


love ya!

Diane said...

Oh, my, I love these little turquoise birdies! Joy is what you bring to me my friend! Luv ya~xoxoxox

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

These just keep getting better and better! I love it!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

I don't think this picture does justice for your necklace-in real life it is so gorgeous and what a perfect sentiment.. JOY! Isn't that something we could all use a little more of? It is very fitting for you. Hope your weekend is great and stress free