Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Heart

My Daily Bible Verse:

Thank the Lord!  Praise his name!  Tell the world what he has done.  Oh, how mighty he is!  Sing to the Lord, for he has done wonderful things.  Make known his praise around the world."     Isaiah 12: 4-5  NLT

As I sit here, early in the day before the traveling to my daughter, before the cooking, KP, eating, laughing, loving, talking, sharing, I thank Him.  I thank God for my good life.

I can use my wrists!  I can work again!  I can play at my jewelry bench---oh I do thank Him for that!   I have such a loving husband, lovely complex family, dear coworkers, sweet church family.   What a rich life.  I'm very blessed and will try to count them all today.

Thank you all, all of my blog and internet friends.  You bless me.   May this Thanksgiving be joyful.  I send you my love.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Thank you friend for all the love you pour out so freely to me and to all who cross your sweet path! Love you my friend =))

Stacie said...

I hope you had a fantabulous Thanksgiving and thank you for all of your amazing encouragement and positive words over the last few years..and I love the new copper earrings!!

Denise said...

I have started on my project and I will send you pictures! Thanks for you help.... I found all the jump rings and things that I needed on Etsy....... I am waiting for one more little package......

Glad you had a great TG...... I got through it with just one little moment of tears........