Thursday, August 19, 2010

Love, Laughter and Joy~~Necklace for Ieshia

I'm so happy to finish this commission piece for a friend. She needed it last Sunday! But the wrists tell me how fast I can work~~And they are my boss! I've found that wrist braces help so much.
Citrine, Peridot, Brass, Copper, Glass beads too.



One rivet is a bit funky....rats! But I'm getting better. These are brass escutcheon nails from Ace Hardware. I love the way they look~


You are all wished LOVE, LAUGHTER AND JOY~ It's Thursday my friends. Time to do yoga and have a joyful day. May we all be a blessing to others!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Brass escutcheon nails? Wow...I would have never thought of using them or even seen them! I need to check them out =)
Beautiful piece Chris...so perfectly mastered! I am sure your friend loves it =))