Sunday, September 14, 2008

Praise Him! Making Earring Charms


Praise Him! What else can I say? Praise Him even when things seem cruddy. This is one lesson that I keep learning again and again, over and over. I must praise Him even when I want to say "Why??? Why me? Why this? What am I to do?" He'll lead me through. He'll lead you too.

I'm making charms for jewelry. These will eventually be earrings. They are brass that I cut, punched the holes and used my wonderful metal stamps and super cool brass hammer to decorate. Fun. I am so very blessed.

I pray you are all well in Blogland...and may my friends who've had to deal with Hurricane Ike be encouraged. And given help and energy~~

5 comments:

MJ Alexander said...

Amen! Thank you for the morning inspiration! Have you seen the movie, "Facing the Giants"? The central theme is exactly what you say here: praise Him when you win and praise Him when you lose. Glorify God in everything you do.

Happy Monday!

Molly

diane cook said...

Oh, praise Him...He is Holy...He is Holy...words from a song from David Crowder just rang thru my ears after seeing your beautiful little earring charms =)
Your stamping is so perfect. I want to be like you when I grow up =)

Angie said...

Those are so pretty---and such an awesome reminder---no matter what---(and I think we've all had our fair share of the "what") We praise His name.

I love you dear friend!

Denise said...

Hey girl!!!!!!!!! I have been missing from your blog and you must forgive me........... Life just gets out of hand once in a while doesn't it........ Your Earrings are so cute and I read down and love the picture of you and your sweet hubby........ YOu have only been married a couple of years longer than Dennis and I.. . In October well will celebrate 9 years......... How good is our God to us........... I will try and catch up on my reading of your earlier posts but forgive me if it takes a while..........

Love ya! Have a great week!

Cheryl Van Dyck said...

Hi Chris! I just discovered you had a blog! (I'm a bit behind, ha, ha) I always enjoy it when you post your work over at JAN. These little charms are adorable! I'm catching up on my blog, too, and nominating blogs I enjoy for the Brilliante Weblog award (I received one back in July). Hope you don't mind that I nominated yours - here's my post about it.