Sunday, April 7, 2013

"Those Who Wait on the Lord Shall Find New Strength

Made a new pendant this Saturday.



Picasso Leopard Jasper, Turquoise and Moonstone.



Stamped, punched & wired.  Copper with a bit of silver.


"Don't you know that the Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth?  He never grows faint or weary.  No one can measure the depths of his understanding.  He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; he offers strength to the weak.  Even youths will become exhausted, and young men will give up.  But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength.  They will fly high on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary.  They will walk and not faint."  
Isaiah 40: 28-31

One of my very favorite Bible passages.  I frequently get tired, both mentally and physically.  I look to God to fill me and renew me, so I can be the servant I was meant to be.

Have a blessed week!



1 comment:

Julie Panusis said...

I just love our designs and the colors are fantastic.
Hugs!