Friday, October 29, 2010

 I finished this Cold Connection Encouragement Necklace~~
 I've been holding onto this great piece of labradorite for a while...doesn't it glow?  It's time for it to grace someone's neck.
 It's time to encourage someone with a hidden message.  We all should be calm in our hearts!
Thanks for taking a look at this piece...

I sure hope your week went well~~If you faced sorrows, may they be lessened.  If you felt joy, I hope you shared it!

Tomorrow my DH and I will travel to the Gold Country in California~~about 1and 1/2 hours away.  We'll peruse a huge used bookstore.  I'll immerse myself in a bead store and a trading post for jewelry goodies.  Then we'll eat a lovely lunch, walk through antique shops and drive home with smiles.  Wish you could all join us! 
Have fun my friends~

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love how you captured this stone, it's very unique!