Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love Hope Faith


Working on a commission piece for a lovely retired school teacher. This etched copper will be the frame for a rectangle of silver that has wired-on-lapis beads and her childrens' names stamped on the silver.

We cleaned carpets this week...house is still a mess, but I'm reorganizing my studio! woo hoooo Now if I can just survive the chaos....

Back to work tomorrow. May you all feel calm and beloved as Monday and the new week arrives...Bless you all!

7 comments:

Swati Nigam said...

Oh WOW!!! You surely are QUEEN of etching!! This is so LOVELY! Can't wait to see the final product!

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

It's going to be gorgeous! I know, because it already is! :)

stacie said...

That etching looks great..can't wait to see it completed!

Fanciful Expressions said...

Nice etching.I can't wait to see the finished piece.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Denise said...

That is pretty ! What a talent girl..... hope you are having a good week.......

I am not out and about much on the blog anymore.....too much to do...... I think all the gals are finding it hard to visit much........

diane said...

Chris! How did you do that? What a wonderful piece....I believe this is my FAVORITE piece you have made so far~and it isn't even finished! Great work. It shows.

Shoecrazy said...

This turned out beautiful! I am certain it will become an heirloom in that family!