Saturday, November 22, 2008
Random Facts Post
Sue, my dear friend from work, has posted on her blog for me to divulge seven random facts about myself. OK, everyone go to sleep right now!! I am so not exciting.
1. I'm half Polish (my Mom) and half Czech (my Dad).
2. I hate corn on the cob.
3. I talk to myself frequently. And answer myself. But I never argue with myself!
4. I'm a faithful flosser. ( I told you I'm way way boring!)
5. I weight train and my biceps are pretty durn impressive for a 51-year-old bookworm.
6. I'm proficient in building a fire in our woodstove.
7. I can make my dogs do almost anything for peanut butter spread on dog biscuits.
Now that was SOOOO fascinating! You may all wake up now and promise me you will have a great weekend. OK?