Thursday, February 3, 2011

Local Honey, Eraks' Ransom and Happy Thursday

Good Morning my friends!  Thursday, and getting ready for my day job at the Imaging Clinic.  Bone density day for me~~  Gonna help the docs diagnose osteroporosis~~Good times!

Day off yesterday.  Coolest thing, found local honey!  It's the beginning of allergy season in Solano County.  And local honey is one of the weapons in my arsenal against coughing, snorting, cloggy breathing.  I located this farm online and my sweet sweet DH took me there after his workday...this is 1 gallon of honey!!!

Fun and frivolous pastime...this series is for kids.  My DH discovered it and read the books and recommended them....I'm on book 7.  Ya think I'm enjoying them?  lol!

OK, y'all have the bestest Thursday!   Bless you all!

6 comments:

Beatnheart said...

Kings Speech!!! beyond wonderful....

Honey....love, love love it and will go online to find yours....

Hard Workin Mama....you!

Joyous, happy Days Lovely one...

Beatnheart said...

Hi sweetie, Quickee update. You got me going on honey now. I went to your honey guys site looks fab but I thought hmmmm. maybe there is some more local stuff. Found a guy that has a honey farm about 1/2 a mile from my house. I’m on my way to buy some, no postage, lots of choices. Thank you! I’m into it now. I think they will make great gifts for the locals...bless, Cynthia

Diane said...

You are such a "reader" aren't you? I have always loved local honey, but lately agave nectar is what I've been using. I should go back to the honey...as my allergies were the worst they have been in years!

Sis said...

I'm a huge fan of local honey too! Yours looks beautiful! Hope your tests come out fine and your Thursday has been great!
XO

Sis said...

LOLOL I am laughing because I thought YOU were having tests, but I see you're WORKING! LOL (sorry!)

Anonymous said...

My father called me to tell me the 'local honey' I thought I found was actually sorghum instead!! No wonder my hot tea tasted weird! Glad you found a local source..it really does help!